Kneebowe Trading (Pvt) Ltd’s principal business activity is the
- sale of poly bags
- resin based products
- other packaging materials to different entities within and outside Zimbabwe.
The company manufactures poly bags starting from pellets or granules and other additives :
- extruding the raw materials into tapes or yarn
- weaving the tapes into fabric
- cutting the fabrics into appropriate sizes for the bags
- sewing the bags
- printing onto the bags
- packaging the bags.
Printing & packaging
The possible products that the Kneebowe plant can produce at the moment include the following poly woven bags :
- 90kg plain and printed.
- 50kg plain and printed.
- 35kg plain and printed.
- 25kg plain and printed.
- 20kg plain and printed.
- 10kg plain and printed.
- 5kg plain and printed.
- Slitted sheets and varying sizes.
In addition to the above products, the company also supplies poly bags with liners especially for fertilizer.
The production process is designed with flexible work flow to customize production according to the requirements of each customer. In addition, there can be a recycling granulator for reprocessing the cut-offs and other waste plastics in the production process.